woensdag 1 april 2009

NIOC 2009

Nederlands Informatica Onderwijs Congres (NIOC) 2009 is coming up next week. It's a great way to meet your colleagues from the rest of the country. I've been to NIOC 2005 and 2007 and enjoyed the audience. With technical seminars some people lose interest the moment they hear your into education. Or they try to 'sell' you a guestlecture with the only purpose to promote their company. None of this at the NIOC :-)

I haven't looked at the programme yet, since I'm concentrating on my own contribution. I will be giving a talk about architecture and my learnings at the RDW. My concept title was "Architecture, do you need to have grey hair?". I tried to get it changed later on, but somehow it stuck on the site....

http://www.nioc2009.nl/index.php?pgid=sessie6b

Geen opmerkingen: